Hello Trojan dao. I just submitted my tribute but will submit more hopefully after my account is approved. I just wanted to make sure I knew what i was doing. I’m just a digital art collector and learned about art on the blockchain on Cent from Connie. I can’t believe how great the engagement is from this community of artist and want to do what I can to support them. You can see what I’ve collected so far in the link below at my cryptovoxel parcel, thanks.
Hi all! I’m a college student, and I’ve been working in the blockchain space for the past 2 years, but would really love to do something art related as a career. Looking forward to meeting some like minded people here and discussing how to make art consumable in a mainstream manner through NFTs and other innovations. Feel free to check out my art on Instagram at @claydevlinart
Great to meet everyone!
Hi all! I am very exited that I found your community! I really like when I found like-minded people.
I am Giorgos Nikolaou , I am a software engineer and a musician located in Greece. I am watching the cryptocurrency space for some years now but when I learn about DAOs and their possibilities start learn more and more about them and I am looking for contributing to the community. One experiment that I would like to try is to create a DAO that organize concerts and festivals with the help of the Colony project.
I would really like to connect with more people and learn more about you action in Athens. Hope to see you and talk face to face and talk about anything about DAOs with any one that is here in Athens!
Hallo guys am fabian proud to be in this team
i am solidity developer good in backend and ui ux
i would love Dao to get funded i actively lobby for healthcare blockchain projects to be funded
i do actvely participate in ethereum forums and currently working in a blockchain project
Bonjour, quite happy to experiment Trojan DAO. I am quite keen on everything related to the commons / art / poetry & a pinch of blockchain stuff.
the ‘onepoem’ project that I would like to push to the community is
- a landing page with a short poem
- a short poem that comes from the literature/the community (6 lines max, 10 words max per line)
- any word of the poem can be changed : one word at the time
- the ownership of the poem is reached when you purchased your one-word input
- the ownership of the poem follows a harberger tax scheme (% to trojan foundation for example)
- the change of a word is made possible if :
/ your price is higher than the previous one
/ after a certain amount of time (to discuss) if your price is lower
- a capture of every new poem created is registered as an NFT
- an history of the poem is also available on the side of the landing page
For those who are more image-thinking : it will be a variation from "thisartisalwaysonsale’ of Simon de la Rouviere, with X words making a poem instead of the picture, a harberg tax scheme to implement the new word and an history of all the poems-as-an-NFT displayed.
I can add some note/comments on this if there is some interest. Let me know,
Hi to everyone ,
I am Roberto, very happy to discover this community and eager to learn more about DAOs and this one in particular.
Hi Ben! I really like your idea and I would like to discuss more one how this can be a reality.
Do you have any links that I can look at and see how I can help?
nice to have your feedback the few pieces of the puzzle so far :
- the main structure would be like thisartworkisalwaysonsale
- the NFT that we could mint on every poem could be done via Mintable
- the first poem could be either:
. from existing authors, my French bias > Rimbaud or Greek bias > Homère
. or from my work this Shape or this Abstract one that has already a video adaptation released by the end of the year from @Arnystote
I have very little technical background to develop the infrastructure, the initial mapping of the project :
- purchase the domain ‘onepoem’ through handshake/namebase would be nice…
- to have a table in a page with 1 box = 1 word so when you click/indicate the word > the change will be made on this one
- to have an input field for the new word
- the smart contract then will make a snapshot of the new poem
- once the transaction is validated, the new poem (snapshot) is released on the front page and the older one in the history thread but you still keep an NFT of your poem
Let’s discuss or make a call to lay out the potential beta project and see also the @TrojanDAO implication.
Hey gang, I’m Garrett, participated in The DAO a few years back and now getting more involved in new DAOs. I used to create light-based art and am getting back into that too, most recently by contributing to designing a mutant vehicle for next year’s Afrikaburn.
Great to see some friends on this thread already.
Hello! My name is Gisel X Florez. I’m an artist in NYC and headed towards expanding the knowledge of blockchain by incorporating it into my art. I’m working towards transforming the vision of what the collector signifies within the collective space and how it can sustain support for creatives. www.giselflorez.com
I’ve started tokenizing works on superrare.co and KnownOrigin.io & have launched my first art coin project through my marketplace on Opensea. https://opensea.io/assets/gxf-art-coin-set-icanwecanexist-49-49
Hi Garett! Really nice to meet you! Thank you for the introduction. It would be great if you could drop some links to your work here!