Introductions thread!

Hi Trojan DAOists!

I’m Daniel, founder of bitfwd.com. Working on social, mobile and consumer applications in crypto and we’ve been organizing the #Blockathon for 3 years now. Currently in the process of preparing an online Blockchain Hackathon platform with DAOstack Alchemy: KoalaDAO #Blockathon.

I see some familiar friends here and happy to join the Trojan community!

Daniel
:koala::fast_forward::rainbow:

5 Likes

Hi everyone, Adam Reese here.

Along with some folks who have already posted on this thread, I’ve been working to push the Trojan Foundation forward, to help it become a more realized (and of course on-chain) entity.

When James Simbouras first contacted me about this project, I was surprised–I’d somehow expected it to take longer for the blockchain space to meaningfully intersect with the arts. And yet here we are.

So in the interest of keeping this message somewhat brief, let me just say that I’m looking forward to collaborating with you all as we take this fantastic organization to the next level!

Much love,
Adam

1 Like

Hello DAO Community!

I’m glad to introduce myself and I’m looking forward to meet you in the future. My name is Marta Lodola, I’m an italian visual and performance artist based in Berlin. Since two years I work on my ongoing project ACTIONS AGAINST BORDERS #1 BREAKING POINT , you can visit the public archive here http://www.1breaking-point.com/

I feel extremely honoured to be here with you.

2 Likes

Hey Im EXHuman,
I am an enthusiast of the NFT and DAO world. In cooperation and courtesy of MetaCartel DAO and Peter Pan, we will be forking Moloch to create Axie Cartel DAO. DAO for the gaming community and external developers in the world of Axie Infinity.

In addition, my wife painting canvas that capture the NFT tokens in our reality. Her works can be viewed on my twitter (https://twitter.com/3xhuman). Our last action is live painting on the Dlive MetaCartelDAO’s Amigo Guy during his inter-dimensional journey to the world of ETH.

Great to meet u all <3

2 Likes

Hi Ilana, thank you for visiting our nascent forum, and for your interest in our project! We’re working on assembling more descriptive materials, but in the meantime, you can start by checking out our site: https://www.trojanfoundation.com/new-page-1

Best,
Adam

Hi! I am NastaOftheBeasts. I create performances in Greece and Iam participating in the DAo workshops in Athens. I am happy to be part of this group and am eager to see changes in thd way art is both funded and created

1 Like

Hello Everyone :slight_smile:

I am the founder of the Mettamodern Mythmaking Collective of Syntonia. I am a ‘behind-the-scenes’ wizard of the #S7Summit. I am a we.

We are looking to connect with the most preposterous artists on the planet for spirit-motivated social action and synergistic co-creation.

We are currently co-creating a next level “ARG” Alternative Reality Game which is truly a Transmedium Production. This production is anticipated to kick-off with an event in Sweden June or Sept 2020.

We are interested to meet new friends, kindred spirits and legendary co-creators here at the most auspicious Trojan DAO-- the #S7Summit will need this kind of undercover asset.

Big Hugs,
Looking forward in getting to know the community and uplifting each other.

K_A_I

Go Preposterous! or Go Home!

Preposterous! or bust!

https://thevoroscope.com/…/the-futures-cone-use-and-history/

“Preposterous – these are the futures we judge to be ‘ridiculous’, ‘impossible’, or that will ‘never’ happen. I introduced this category because the next category (which used to be the edge of the original form of the cone) did not seem big enough, or able to capture the sometimes-vehement refusal to even entertain them that some people would exhibit to some ideas about the future. This category arises from homage to James Dator and his Second Law of the Future—“any useful idea about the future should appear ridiculous” (Dator 2005)—as well as to Arthur C. Clarke and his Second Law—“the only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible” (Clarke 2000, p. 2). Accordingly, the boundary between the Preposterous and the Possible could be reasonably called the ‘Clarke-Dator Boundary’ or perhaps the ‘Clarke-Dator Discontinuity’, since crossing it in the outward direction represents a very important but, for some people, very difficult, movement in prospection thinking. (This is what is represented by the red arrows in the diagram.)”

1 Like

Hey all, happy to be here! I’m Jeff from the Commons Stack, we are working on building open source interoperable DAO components that are rigorously designed using the latest tools & practices of Token Engineering. Our aim is to provide a library of tools for communities like TrojanDAO to mix & match, holistically simulate your system in cadCAD, and have confidence that systemic failure modes have been dealt with using good mechanism design.

If you are interested to read more about what we’re doing, check out our intro article or my presentation at the Token Engineering Global Gathering a few weeks ago (where we open sourced cadCAD!):

Cheers all, look forward to working with you!

Jeff

2 Likes

Hey,

I’m Stratis and I work on bizdev at DAOstack. Also based in Athens. Looking forward to seeing how this experiment evolves as a DAO.

Cheers

1 Like

Great to have you with us Stratis!

Hi Trojan honorable members!

I am the electric sheep. I am an android’s dream and I’m looking for my herd in a DAO’s dream. I hope I found it here. Please accept my tribute.

(0x30043aAbBCeBbD887437Ec4F0Cfe6d4c0eB5CC64

1 Like

Hello Trojan dao. I just submitted my tribute but will submit more hopefully after my account is approved. I just wanted to make sure I knew what i was doing. I’m just a digital art collector and learned about art on the blockchain on Cent from Connie. I can’t believe how great the engagement is from this community of artist and want to do what I can to support them. You can see what I’ve collected so far in the link below at my cryptovoxel parcel, thanks.

https://www.cryptovoxels.com/parcels/2043

1 Like

Hi all! I’m a college student, and I’ve been working in the blockchain space for the past 2 years, but would really love to do something art related as a career. Looking forward to meeting some like minded people here and discussing how to make art consumable in a mainstream manner through NFTs and other innovations. Feel free to check out my art on Instagram at @claydevlinart

Great to meet everyone!

1 Like

Hi all! I am very exited that I found your community! I really like when I found like-minded people.
I am Giorgos Nikolaou , I am a software engineer and a musician located in Greece. I am watching the cryptocurrency space for some years now but when I learn about DAOs and their possibilities start learn more and more about them and I am looking for contributing to the community. One experiment that I would like to try is to create a DAO that organize concerts and festivals with the help of the Colony project.
I would really like to connect with more people and learn more about you action in Athens. Hope to see you and talk face to face and talk about anything about DAOs with any one that is here in Athens!

1 Like

Hallo guys am fabian proud to be in this team
i am solidity developer good in backend and ui ux
i would love Dao to get funded i actively lobby for healthcare blockchain projects to be funded
i do actvely participate in ethereum forums and currently working in a blockchain project

2 Likes

Bonjour, quite happy to experiment Trojan DAO. I am quite keen on everything related to the commons / art / poetry & a pinch of blockchain stuff.

the ‘onepoem’ project that I would like to push to the community is

• a landing page with a short poem
  • a short poem that comes from the literature/the community (6 lines max, 10 words max per line)
  • any word of the poem can be changed : one word at the time
  • the ownership of the poem is reached when you purchased your one-word input
  • the ownership of the poem follows a harberger tax scheme (% to trojan foundation for example)
  • the change of a word is made possible if :
    / your price is higher than the previous one
    / after a certain amount of time (to discuss) if your price is lower
  • a capture of every new poem created is registered as an NFT
  • an history of the poem is also available on the side of the landing page

For those who are more image-thinking : it will be a variation from "thisartisalwaysonsale’ of Simon de la Rouviere, with X words making a poem instead of the picture, a harberg tax scheme to implement the new word and an history of all the poems-as-an-NFT displayed.

I can add some note/comments on this if there is some interest. Let me know,
Ben

1 Like

Hi to everyone ,
I am Roberto, very happy to discover this community and eager to learn more about DAOs and this one in particular.
R

Hi Ben! I really like your idea and I would like to discuss more one how this can be a reality.
Do you have any links that I can look at and see how I can help?

Hi Anon,
nice to have your feedback :wink: the few pieces of the puzzle so far :

• the main structure would be like thisartworkisalwaysonsale
  • the NFT that we could mint on every poem could be done via Mintable
  • the first poem could be either:
    . from existing authors, my French bias > Rimbaud or Greek bias > Homère
    . or from my work this Shape or this Abstract one that has already a video adaptation released by the end of the year from @Arnystote

I have very little technical background to develop the infrastructure, the initial mapping of the project :

1. purchase the domain ‘onepoem’ through handshake/namebase would be nice…
  2. to have a table in a page with 1 box = 1 word so when you click/indicate the word > the change will be made on this one
  3. to have an input field for the new word
  4. the smart contract then will make a snapshot of the new poem
  5. once the transaction is validated, the new poem (snapshot) is released on the front page and the older one in the history thread but you still keep an NFT of your poem

Let’s discuss or make a call to lay out the potential beta project and see also the @TrojanDAO implication.

2 Likes

Hey gang, I’m Garrett, participated in The DAO a few years back and now getting more involved in new DAOs. I used to create light-based art and am getting back into that too, most recently by contributing to designing a mutant vehicle for next year’s Afrikaburn.

Great to see some friends on this thread already.