Filippos Vasileiou : Trojan DAO proposal for sponsorship of exhibition and performance

Hi all, opening up this proposal draft for ideation!

Notes from call 27.12.19

Much of the call time was taken to discuss / explain the DAO processes and mechanisms (off-chain and on-chain) with Filippos and Kostas.

After that we discussed Filippos current proposal draft, opening it up for feedback.

-Adam’s idea is for Filippos to “test the system” by stating that he will be cashing out a number of shares to cover some cost that is related to the production.

-Press Release: Filippos, James (add info about the DAO).

-Putting funds back in the DAO: Donation box, prints, small sculptures, the Bar.
Filippos can add a description of how he intends to give back the funds into the DAO to add to the proposal.

-Proposal should be requesting 4 Shares total: 3 to use for production cost, 1 to keep.

-Team members (Socrates, Eleni) should request their shares in separate proposals.

Meeting takeaways from new members:
Filippos: I really want to support this experiment, I want to see how it will work for this artistic project, and gain experience with working with the DAO. Also, I want it to be sustainable, and im happy to put back funds into the DAO if we succeed to make a profit. In the long run, I would like the DAO to be sustainable by having sources of funding such as grants, and be able to distribute funds to art projects without asking for anything back.

Kostas: Beyond funding, I like that it is a way of working, for ideas to be supported and find help to grow - community. I am going to start to draft my first proposal to join the DAO this week.

The exhibition went well!

A cool small-scale pilot for how art events can be sponsored by the Trojan DAO.
And a nice experience for a first time interaction with the DAO for the participants.

Approximately 150 attendants over the two events of the opening and closing nights.
Information about Trojan DAO spread to public through press release and brief introduction - navigation to Trojan DAO UI on projector!

Proposal: https://www.trojandao.com/proposals/11

Documentation: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NonJiRDxah8vyNbDIqjeFG5Xpya0whgjLoym8mLw0sw/edit?usp=sharing